Catholic Charities:


   Emergency services         815-724-1152


   Joliet                               815-723-3405


   Kankakee                        815-933-7791


   Dupage                           630-495-8008


   Grundy                            815-941-2560



   Crisis lines can direct members to the various assistance agencies available.


   Grundy and Will              815-722-3344


   Dupage:                         630-627-1700


   Cook                             773-296-5380


   Food Assistance


   Grundy Co.


   We Care Food              815-942-6389


   Members can call the national Hunger Hotline at 866-348-6479 or go to their website food to get a listing of local food banks.


   Energy assistance links:


   Utility Bill Assistance

  Utility Help

  For any assistance for WIC, Link, etc. contact your local county Human Services Department.  (Verification
  letter available at the Hall).